Entomological Horticulture, Pollinator Conservation,
- Ecological landscape consultation, design, installation, maintenance, and propagation
- Biodiverse and native habitat gardens, farmscapes, meadowscapes, and xeriscapes
- Conserved, reconciled, and restored environments
- Phenology analysis and monitoring
- Biological calendars
- Phenology gardens
- Plant and pollen identification and preference analysis
- Inventories and surveys
- Nectarscapes and pollenscapes
- Pollinator conservation, identification, management, monitoring, and rearing
- Inventories and surveys
- Shelters and nests
- Pollinator habitat analysis, assessment, creation, and enhancement
- Biocontrol, hostplant, and insectary gardens
- Conservation buffers, cover crops, field borders, and hedgerows
- Public talks, walks, and workshopsEmail to schedule consultation or presentation: email@example.com.
- Master of Science (2014). Sustainability Science - University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Certified Technical Service Provider TSP-13-9558 (2013). Conservation Activity Plan-Pollinator Habitat Enhancement (146) and Land Treatment-Buffer - United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service - Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Conservation Cover 327, Field Border 386, Hedgerow Planting 422
- Contour Buffer Strips 332, Cross Wind Trap Strips 589C, Filter Strip 393, Herbaceous Wind Barriers 603, Vegetative Barrier 601
- Bachelor of Science (2013). Plant, Soil, and Insect Sciences - University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Certified Horticulturist (2013). Horticulture Program - Cape Cod Community College
- Associate in Arts (2011). Science and Mathematics - Cape Cod Community College
- Mondays, Autumn 2015. 1:25-3:45 PM. Stockbridge School of Agriculture. Pollinator Biology and Habitat (STOCKSCH 397PB)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, Summer 2015. 9:00 AM-12:00 PM. Stockbridge School of Agriculture. Conservation Biocontrol (STOCKSCH 397CB). Register online after 16-March 2015
- Mondays, Autumn 2014. 4:00-6:30 PM. Stockbridge School of Agriculture. Pollinator Biology and Habitat (STOCKSCH 397PB)
- Cheshire County Pollinator Habitat Initiative, NH
- Conservation Biocontrol with UMass Student Farm
JFMAMJJASOND - Ecology, Non-X, [...]
- Northern New England Pollinator Habitat Working Group, The Northeastern IPM Center
- Specialist Bee Conservation with Sam Droege, USGS Bee Inventory and Monitoring Lab
Species pluralis with Taku Unami, Tokyo, Japan, et al.
- Univeristy of Massachusetts Agricultural Learning Center Pollinator Habitat, Amherst, MA
- University of Massachusetts Beekeeping Club, Advisor
- University of Massachusetts Cranberry Station Pollinator Habitat, Wareham, MA
- Working Lands for Wildlife, New England Cottontail, NH. Pollinator Habitat Assessment and Monitoring
- Wednesday, 1 July, 2015. 11:00 AM. Distant Hill Gardens, Walpole, NH. Pollinator Identification Workshop
- Saturday, 20 June, 2015. 9:00 AM. Massachusetts Beekeepers Association, South Deerfield, MA. Field Day
_day, ?? _, 20??. ?_M. _, _, _. _
- Fowler, J. and Droege, S. (In preparation). Native plants for specialist bee conservation in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Fowler, J. and Droege, S. (In review). Native plants for specialist bee conservation in the Northeast.
- Fowler, J. (In preparation). Plants for conservation biological control in New England. [PDF]. Available online
- Fowler, J., Unami, T., et al. (In press). Species pluralis [Audio Cassettes and LP Record]. United States: Leaving Records. 060, 063, 066, 069
- Vaughan, M., Lee-Mäder, E., and Fowler, J. (2015). Native shrubs and trees for pollinator conservation in New England. [PDF]. Available online
- Fowler, J. (2015). Sustainable pollinator habitats. [PDF]. Available online
? (2014). ... [Compact Disc-Recordable]. Japan: futow 00?
- Flower, J. (20??). Rhythmics [Compact Disc-Recordable]. Spain: Heresy records 0?
- Dworkin, C. and Fowler, J. (2011). Rhythmic Fact [Compact Disc-Recordable]. Basque Country: w.m.o/r. 36
- Fowler, J. (2010). Percussion Ensemble [Audio CD]. Italy: senufo editions. edition #06
- Fowler, J. (2008). 'Percussion' As Percussion [Audio CD]. United States: Patrick Lovelace. PLE 03
- Fowler, J. (2006). -ion As Rhythm [Audio CD]. Germany: Errant Bodies. ebr_01
ProfileInstructor of Entomological Horticulture and Departmental Assistant at Stockbridge School of Agriculture, University of Massachusetts Amherst. United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service Technical Service Provider of Pollinator Habitat Enhancement Plans for New England farmers, landowners, and wildlife. Work informed by over 15 years of horticulture and entomology practice and training. Proficient in ecological horticulture and sustainable pollinator habitat assessment, design, installation, maintenance, and monitoring. Available for science-based consultation, collaboration, and independent contracting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consumer-decomposer-producer of environmental (non-)music [...]. Praxis (completely-incompletely) metamorphosed (from) [1st instar] percussion music (1982-2001), [2nd instar] experimental percussion music (2001-2004), [3rd instar] conceptual percussion and ecology-of-rhythm performance-research (2004-2008; Kim-Cohen 2009; Dworkin 2013), [4th instar] non-music (from) Rhythm (2008-2011; Morton 2013), [5th instar] (non-)phenology (2011-Nth instar-pupa-imago? [dependent on environmental conditions]). No more sustained than suspended events in Asia, Europe, and United States with Taku Unami, Mattin, Moé Kamura, Masafumi Ezaki, Kieran Daly, ... ?: email@example.com.