- Fowler, J. and Droege, S. (In review). Native plants for specialist bee conservation in the Mid-Atlantic
- Fowler, J. and Droege, S. (In review). Native plants for specialist bee conservation in the Northeast
- Fowler, J., Unami, T., et al. (2015). Species pluralis [Audio Cassettes]. United States: Leaving Records. 060, 063, 066
- Fowler, J. and Droege, S. (2015). Specialist bees of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern United States. Available online
- Vaughan, M., Lee-Mäder, E., and Fowler, J. (2015). Native shrubs and trees for pollinator conservation in New England. [PDF]. Available online
- Fowler, J. (2015). Sustainable pollinator habitats. [PDF]. Available online
? (2014). ... [Compact Disc-Recordable]. Japan: futow 00?
- Flower, J. (20??). Rhythmics [Compact Disc-Recordable]. Spain: Heresy records 0?
- Dworkin, C. and Fowler, J. (2011). Rhythmic Fact [Compact Disc-Recordable]. Basque Country: w.m.o/r. 36
- Fowler, J. (2010). Percussion Ensemble [Audio CD]. Italy: senufo editions. edition #06
- Fowler, J. (2008). 'Percussion' As Percussion [Audio CD]. United States: Patrick Lovelace. PLE 03
- Fowler, J. (2006). -ion As Rhythm [Audio CD]. Germany: Errant Bodies. ebr_01
- Pollinator Conservation and Conservation Biological Control Specialist for New England and Northeast Regions at The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation. Technical Service Provider of Pollinator Habitat Enhancement Plans at The United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service. Work informed by over 15 years of horticulture and entomology practice and training in New England. Proficient in science-based and sustainable insect habitat assessment, design, installation, maintenance, and monitoring. Email: email@example.com.
Consumer-Decomposer-Producer of Environmental (Non-)Music [...]. Praxis (completely-incompletely) metamorphosed (from) [1st instar] percussion music (1982-2001), [2nd instar] experimental percussion music (2001-2004), [3rd instar] conceptual percussion and ecology-of-rhythm performance-research (2004-2008; Kim-Cohen 2009; Dworkin 2013), [4th instar] Non-Music (from) Rhythm (2008-2011; Morton 2013; Daly 2014), [5th instar-pupa-imago?] (Non-)Phenology (2011-????). No more sustained than suspended international events ... ?: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, November 2nd, 2015. 8:30 AM-4:15 PM. Grappone Conference Center, Concord, NH. New Hampshire Pollinator Summit
Sunday, November 1st, 2015. ?:00 _M. _, NY. TBD
Saturday, October 31st, 2015. ?:00 _M. _, NY. TBD
Friday, October 30th, 2015. ?:00 _M. _, NY. TBD
Friday, October 9th, 2015. 8:00 PM. Flywheel Arts Collective, Easthampton, MA. __________
- Friday, October 2nd, 2015. 11:00 AM. Rockingham County Conservation District, Rye, NH. Pollinator Habitat Workshop
Saturday, September 26th, 2015. 9:00 AM. Wendell, MA. __________
Monday, September 14th, 2015. 8:00 PM. The Brick House Community Resource Center, Turners Falls, MA. __________
- Wednesday, September 9th, 2015. 9:00 AM-4:30 PM. University of Rhode Island East Farm. 2182 Kingstown Road, Building #75, Kingston, RI. USDA NRCS Conservation Biocontrol Short Course. Register online
Tuesdays and Thursdays, Summer 2015. 9:00 AM-12:00 PM. Stockbridge School of Agriculture. Conservation Biocontrol. (JMF096)
_day, ?? _, 20??. ?_M. _, _, _. _
- Master of Science (2014). Sustainability Science - University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Certified Technical Service Provider TSP-13-9558 (2013). Conservation Activity Plan-Pollinator Habitat Enhancement (146) - United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service - CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, and VT
- Bachelor of Science (2013). Plant, Soil, and Insect Sciences - University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Certified Horticulturist (2013). Horticulture Program - Cape Cod Community College
- Associate in Arts (2011). Science and Mathematics - Cape Cod Community College