- Fowler, J. and Droege, S. (In review). Native plants for specialist bee conservation in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Fowler, J. and Droege, S. (In review). Native plants for specialist bee conservation in the Northeast.
- Fowler, J., Unami, T., et al. (In press). Species pluralis [Audio Cassettes and LP Record]. United States: Leaving Records. 060, 063, 066, 069
- Fowler, J. and Droege, S. (2015). Specialist bees of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern United States. Available online
- Vaughan, M., Lee-Mäder, E., and Fowler, J. (2015). Native shrubs and trees for pollinator conservation in New England. [PDF]. Available online
- Fowler, J. (2015). Sustainable pollinator habitats. [PDF]. Available online
? (2014). ... [Compact Disc-Recordable]. Japan: futow 00?
- Flower, J. (20??). Rhythmics [Compact Disc-Recordable]. Spain: Heresy records 0?
- Dworkin, C. and Fowler, J. (2011). Rhythmic Fact [Compact Disc-Recordable]. Basque Country: w.m.o/r. 36
- Fowler, J. (2010). Percussion Ensemble [Audio CD]. Italy: senufo editions. edition #06
- Fowler, J. (2008). 'Percussion' As Percussion [Audio CD]. United States: Patrick Lovelace. PLE 03
- Fowler, J. (2006). -ion As Rhythm [Audio CD]. Germany: Errant Bodies. ebr_01
- Pollinator Conservation and Conservation Biological Control Specialist at The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation. United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service Technical Service Provider of Pollinator Habitat Enhancement Plans for New England farmers, landowners, and wildlife. Work informed by over 15 years of horticulture and entomology practice and training. Proficient in science-based and sustainable pollinator habitat assessment, design, installation, maintenance, and monitoring. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consumer-Decomposer-Producer of Environmental (Non-)Music [...]. Praxis (completely-incompletely) metamorphosed (from) [1st instar] percussion music (1982-2001), [2nd instar] experimental percussion music (2001-2004), [3rd instar] conceptual percussion and ecology-of-rhythm performance-research (2004-2008; Kim-Cohen 2009; Dworkin 2013), [4th instar] Non-Music (from) Rhythm (2008-2011; Morton 2013), [5th instar-pupa-imago?] (Non-)Phenology (2011-????). No more sustained than suspended international events with Kieran Daly, Taku Unami, ... ?: email@example.com.
- Wednesday, September 9th, 2015. 9:00 AM-4:30 PM. University of Rhode Island East Farm. 2182 Kingstown Road, Building #75, Kingston, RI. USDA NRCS Conservation Biocontrol Short Course. Register online.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, Summer 2015. 9:00 AM-12:00 PM. Stockbridge School of Agriculture. Conservation Biocontrol. (JMF096)
_day, ?? _, 20??. ?_M. _, _, _. _
- Master of Science (2014). Sustainability Science - University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Certified Technical Service Provider TSP-13-9558 (2013). Conservation Activity Plan-Pollinator Habitat Enhancement (146) - United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service - CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, and VT
- Bachelor of Science (2013). Plant, Soil, and Insect Sciences - University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Certified Horticulturist (2013). Horticulture Program - Cape Cod Community College
- Associate in Arts (2011). Science and Mathematics - Cape Cod Community College